The chuck roast comes from the shoulder and neck area of a Wagyu steer. The meat of a chuck roast is extremely versatile and can be cut into steaks, chunks, or roasted as it. While the meat is slightly fattier than other Wagyu roasts, it also has a richer taste and a texture that melts in your mouth.
Chuck roast is the preferable cut used in dishes like pot roast or beef stew, but can be used in just about any meat recipe. When cooked low and slow, like in a crockpot, a Wagyu chuck roast will be perfectly tender and can be shredded or sliced. We like to feature our Browsey Acres Wagyu chuck roast in our holiday giveaways and promotions because it’s such a crowd-pleaser.
- Sold by the pound ($25/lb)
- 3 pounds serves about 6 people
- Tender when cooked on low heat for long periods
- Can be shredded or sliced
- Perfect for holiday dinners or large gatherings
- Buttery texture and intense beefy flavor